SHE LOVES MY DOG
Professional dog walker and pet sitter, Insured, Licensed & Certified in Pet First Aid
How to Get Started
- Contact She Loves My Dog via phone.
- Complete the forms and schedule your sitting engagement.
- We will coordinate a date and time for a FREE comprehensive home consultation at your convenience. We then meet with you and your pet(s). The interview gives the potential client an opportunity to discuss pet’s needs, ask questions, and discuss concerns.
- Have two copies of your home key and any keys fobs ready for your consultation.
- During the consultation, we will get to know your pet(s) and collect 2 copies of your home keys.
- Payment is due prior to service performed. Secure payment is to be made through the site, which is accessible via this website by clicking “Payment.” Payments can be made by Check, Credit Card or Debit Card, and full payment is due prior to pet sit(s).
- Sitter will provide a photo with email/text, or call the client after the sit or at day’s end to provide an update on their pet family.
- Client provides the schedule to the She Loves My Dog. We will make sure that your sitter is ready and available to take on sits for you. We will schedule you automatically every week, and send you a confirmation every Thursday for the following week.
- For weekly ongoing sits, your sitter will keep a key and the office will keep a key for emergencies. These keys are to be provided by the client.
- Sitter will provide a photo with email/text, or call the client after each sit or at day’s end to provide an update on their pet family.
- Client works with Ligia to start the process of recurring events.
- Sitter is selected for the engagement and their name provided to the client.
- Sitter will confirm via email or text with client the week prior to the sitting engagement.
- An invoice/confirmation will be sent to the client via email the beginning of the month prior to the sitting engagement. Invoices are to be paid prior to service via Check, Credit Card/PayPal. Payment is due upfront for the coming month to guarantee a spot.
- Sitter will provide a photo with email/text, or call the client after each sit of at day’s end to provide an update on their pet family.